Monday, February 13, 2012

kisses & wishes


Here is a fun last minute Valentine's idea. It's so simple to make but I think it is pretty sweet (pun intended)! I call it kisses & wishes because that is just what it is...a jar of kisses and a jar of wishes.


I started out with two jam jars. The first one I filled with Hershey kisses and decorated with a yellow ribbon and some felt hearts that I cut out on just strung on a piece of thread.


The second one is filled with wishes. Basically I wrote my wishes for my two Valentines and put them in a jar. Writing out the wishes almost brought a tear to my eye.


Some of the things I included were: I wish you joy, I wish you courage, I wish you friendship, I wish you success. I want so much for my little boy but in the end I just wish him happiness. What else is there?



The wish jar is decorated with a stuffed felt heart heart and some white ribbon. A cute pair I think!








3 comments:

  1. Too sweet. I haven't made anything for hubby yet, but you have given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. such a sweet Valentine's Day gift! I would probably be crying my eyes out coming up with wishes for my kiddos. Thank you so much for stopping by to link up!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! My girls would love them both! I'll have to tuck this one away for next year! Thanks for joining the party! We look forward to seeing what you are up to next week!

    ReplyDelete