Saturday, November 5, 2011

happiness is....

New supplies! A box of beautiful fabric arrived yesterday from fabric.com and I was so excited. My husband looked at me as if I had two heads while I fawned over the fabric! 


I ordered this lovely stack for a quilt I am planning to make for our bedroom. 



I have been wanting to get a supply of felt for a while because I have so many ideas for it. I've already started working on something for Christmas which I will share next week. 



I also have to say that Fabric.com is awesome. Not only were the colors of the fabrics so true to the images on their site but they also sent me a free queen size quilt batting. It was as if they knew what I was planning to make. They have won my future business for sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Totally know the feeling. Happiness is new supplies or a pantry full of food and basics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the sense of possibility - the sky is the limit!

    ReplyDelete