Wednesday, November 16, 2011

making whoopie......pies

I made some whoopie pies for the first time today and used this recipe. I am attending a kiddie birthday party and I thought these would be the prefect mini-treat to bring along.



 Of course, since these are for children I had to add sprinkles. I also like that the recipe includes whole wheat flour. I suppose that cancels out the high marshmallow fluff content, right?




With the red and green sugar added I thought these would be a perfect treat for a holiday party. Looks like somebody thought they would be a perfect treat right away!






P.S. How much do you love those Santa mugs? I adore them.



5 comments:

  1. Yummmy! These look delicious!! And, I do love those mugs too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I'll have to try that recipe, thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try and make these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete