Tuesday, November 1, 2011

quilted laptop sleeve

I got a new laptop a couple of months ago and up until recently I have been carting it around without any protection - shame on me. I had a couple of hours to spare the other day so I whipped up this little item from some bits and pieces I had in my stash. It is so easy to make a lap top sleeve I think I will post a tutorial so anybody can make one. Watch this space...




  You need no longer neglect your laptop.



I used a free quilting technique on the sleeve. It is so easy to do and you don't have to be bothered with drawing lines or concerned about making mistakes - just let your needle run free man! 




I had my laptop at class the other night and when I took it out of my bag a classmate complimented the sleeve and asked me if I bought the sleeve on Etsy. Why no, I said, I made it myself!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! I've been putting off this project too. Maybe I'll finally whip mine up today. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice sleeve...I am looking forward to seeing the tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete